Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PTSD: Post Tit Surgery Dispatch

A hot guy spent an hour with my naked breasts in his hands, this afternoon -- and I was unconscious the whole time!

I'm vertical, but not for long.  I'm a model patient -- which, unfortunately, does not mean my weight is a two-digit number -- and The Dutchman said only positive things in recovery.  Though I was dopey (or perhaps it was sleepy or bashful...) at the time, I do recall he said surgery went very well, they 'got it all', and I'm sure there was something about alabaster skin and limpid eyes.

The BFF is bundling me off to bed (there's a reason she's a mother and I'm not).  I'll file a more detailed report when I can access more than 10 of my brain cells.

1 comment:

  1. ...hmm about the 'unconscious the whole time' comment.... that must not be a misdemeanor in Canada like it is here in Wisconsin?! Sweet dreams and speedy recovery, my friend!

    ReplyDelete