Monday, January 25, 2010

One More Sleep

I’m having a sleepover – and not my usual kind. This time, the guest will still be here for breakfast! So, today, I stocked up the larder. It’s been a point of pride for me to be able to see the back of my fridge at all times. The running gag revolves around a reliable supply of yellow mustard and Diet Coke, and not much else. But, if the BFF is supposed to care for me, I need to care for her.

As a result, I now own cereal, milk, tea and yogurt... most of which are cramping the Diet Coke’s style.  The laundry is done, the DVDs have been rented, and I'm as ready as I can be.

Bring it on.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's because I"m on my period that I thought I had finished with and was into menopause big time but heh, guess not, or 'cause I love your sense of style but I just thought I'd tell you that I love your stream of thought, your sense of humour and you. Rock on tomorrow and all that. Denise.

    ReplyDelete