Monday, July 19, 2010

A Month at Liberty

How odd:  I have 30 days ahead of me with no medical appointments.  That hasn't been true in a year.

The Burn is impressed with how quickly I am healing.  Frankly, I'm a little shocked by it.  So much for two weeks getting worse before I start to get better;  there's only a slightly-more-than-toonie sized patch of broken skin left on the tata in question.  By the end of the month, I should be back to smooth skin all over.  Granted, I'm not yet back to my usual fair tone, but that'll come.

With a date with The Dutchman in a month, and another with The Pusher in September, The Burn doesn't want to see me again until March next year.  How on earth will I keep myself entertained without someone with a white coat around to supervise?  Guess it's time to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment