Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Like Dinner

Two words:  I'm done!

It won't make any difference to how I feel for a couple of weeks, but I can sleep in tomorrow, remove the EZ-Pass from my purse, take first aid supplies off the perpetual shopping list, and maybe start to get my life back.  One chapter closes;  another begins.

I thought they didn't want to let me go, this morning.  I think Dr. Murphy took over my case on the last day.  The bed set-up was wrong to start with;  we righted that after a while, and then one of the computers on my unit froze up halfway through my treatment.  Without the technicians' ability to control the accelerator, I was left in motionless limbo until the reboot was done and we could finish my zappage.  But, in the end, all was well, and they set me free.

Now, I get to look forward to Boobylicious and many left-handed hugs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment