Monday, June 21, 2010

The Frying Game

Apparently, pink is my colour, after all.  Halfway through treatment and I'm glowing like a beacon... or is that sizzling like bacon?!  The Burn says I'm about where I should expect to be, at this point, from which I take hea(r)t.

I swear my breast has had more attention in the last 10 months than it has in the previous 10 years.  These days, it's morning and night saline soaks followed by rubdowns with Lubriderm for Sensitive Skin (waterbased, don'tyaknow).  My left side is feeling distinctly envious.

Seems a shame to let all this radiant energy go to waste.  While I'm on leave from work, I might just explore the crime-fighting potential of my new alter ego:  Lobster Girl!

1 comment:

  1. Lobster girl! Her breast serves as a beacon in the night to those in need of protection... now you need a THEME SONG!

    ReplyDelete